Basehor Chamber’s holiday dinner, silent auction Dec. 6
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce will have its annual Christmas dinner and silent auction on Thursday, Dec. 6, at the Reece and Nichols Community Room, 1106 N. 155th Street.
The silent auction will benefit Basehor-Linwood Assistance Services. Social hour and auction bidding will take place from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Dinner starts soon after and is $10 per person. Donations toward the silent auction can be dropped off at Kansas Secured Title, 1106 N. 155th St., Suite B, or at the Citizens Savings and Loan Association, 15500 State Ave.
Nominations for the Chamber Board are also needed. For any questions or to RSVP, send an email to email@example.com.
More like this story
- Kansas House passes bill to authorize $1.5B in pension bonds
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Newell Rubbermaid to expand Winfield, add 320 jobs
- Kansas House panel to vote on freezing green energy mandate
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education