BLHS Band offering wrapping services during holidays
Basehor-Linwood High School Band will offer gift-wrapping services this holiday season to raise money for its spring trip to Washington D.C.
Bring boxed and unwrapped gifts to the BLHS gym between noon and 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as Tuesday, Dec. 11, Sunday, Dec. 16, and Saturday, Dec. 22.
Customers can drop their gifts off, and band members will call when they’re finished so no one has to wait around.
Cost for wrapping ranges from $2 to $8 depending on the size of the gift. Extremely large boxes will be priced on site.
More like this story
- Midwest economy: state of Kansas report for March
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly