Golf tournament to benefit Basehor-Linwood Education Foundation
The Basehor-Linwood Education Foundation will play host to its 10th annual Scholarship Golf Classic on Friday, Oct. 12, at Falcon Lakes Golf Course in Basehor. Fees are $100 per player or $400 for a hole sponsorship. The fees cover lunch, entry into the putting contest, hole prizes and cash or merchandise prizes for the first three places in each flight.
A betting hole will also be present during the tournament, but not included in fees. Lunch will be at 11:30 a.m. with a 1 p.m. shotgun start. For more information about the event, visit usd458.org or call Ashley Razak at 913-724-1396.
More like this story
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties