Senior Center to mark 25 years with open house
The Bonner Springs Senior Citizen’s Center will mark its 25th anniversary with an open house 3-6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25.
Visitors may tour the facilities at 200 E. Third Street to learn about the services the senor center provides for residents 60 years and older in Bonner Springs and the surrounding areas. The center offers weekly outings, monthly education groups, luncheons and food demonstrations, among other activities.
Refreshments will be provided at the event, a photos of the senior center’s activities from the last 25 years will be on display. For more information, contact the senior center at 441-0169.
More like this story
- Easter a clear favorite for hard-boiled egg fan
- Face to Face: Edwardsville paramedic Christy Johnson
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- BLHS baseball team hungry after regional loss