Senior Center to mark 25 years with open house
The Bonner Springs Senior Citizen’s Center will mark its 25th anniversary with an open house 3-6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 25.
Visitors may tour the facilities at 200 E. Third Street to learn about the services the senor center provides for residents 60 years and older in Bonner Springs and the surrounding areas. The center offers weekly outings, monthly education groups, luncheons and food demonstrations, among other activities.
Refreshments will be provided at the event, a photos of the senior center’s activities from the last 25 years will be on display. For more information, contact the senior center at 441-0169.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Royals, mascot face civil case in hot dog injury
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball
- Easter a clear favorite for hard-boiled egg fan
- Local softball players named to all-state teams