Ag Hall announces 4th annual Trick or Treat on the Farm
The National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame will offer the fourth annual Trick or Treat on the Farm and Boooo Barn 1-4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, on its grounds, 630 N. 126th St.
Children are invited to wear their Halloween costumes to Trick or Treat through the historical buildings in FarmTown USA, ride the miniature train and hay-wagons and join the costume fashion show at 3 p.m. Youngsters also may explore the Boooo Barn, a kid-friendly haunted house.
The entry fee is $5 per person, though children under one year old are free and Ag Hall members are free. For more information call 913-721-1075 or visit AgHallofFame.com.
More like this story
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Constant campaigning creating apathetic voters
- Kansas Senate to consider tax increases to close budget gap
- Kansas House approves new tax plan after governor’s plea