Saturday’s Genesis Christian Academy fall celebration moving to school because of potential weather
Genesis Christian Academy will have its annual fall celebration from 2-6 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13, at the school, a move from the originally planned site because of potentially inclement weather.
The event originally was going to take place at the Tonganoxie Community Historic Site but it now will take place at GCA, 204 W Washington St. GCA's Denise Bixby said the forecast of rain Saturday played a part in the move.
There will be live music, face painting, a dino-dig, pie auction, bake sale, duck pong and a cake-decorating contest at the school. Races such as the classic wheelbarrow race, the three-legged race and sack race also will be featured. Hot dogs, walking tacos and cotton candy will be available for purchase. Admission is free.
More like this story
- Genesis Christian Academy to remember Andrews with run/walk gathering Tuesday morning at Chieftain Park
- NO CLASSES: Basehor-Linwood USD 458, Tonganoxie USD 464, Genesis Christian Academy cancel Thursday classes due to inclement weather
- Basehor-Linwood girls basketball team to play for title
- Weather forces cancellations
- Digger Dan Equipment Rodeo postponed