Bonner parks and recreation plans Kids Monster Bash
The Bonner Springs Parks & Recreation Department once again will offer its Kid’s Monster Bash 3-5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, in the community center gym.
The event will include pumpkin decorating, games, music and candy. Children should come dressed in their scariest, spookiest, creepiest costumes for the best costume contest! This free event is for children 12 and under, and parent supervision is required.
For more information, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at
More like this story
- Kansas farm experts plan webinar on crop insurance
- Basehor, Bonner area students receive collegiate honors
- Kansas attorney general appoints new civil litigation chief
- Kansas Board of Education to examine school laws, bonds
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor