Bonner parks and recreation plans Kids Monster Bash
The Bonner Springs Parks & Recreation Department once again will offer its Kid’s Monster Bash 3-5 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 28, in the community center gym.
The event will include pumpkin decorating, games, music and candy. Children should come dressed in their scariest, spookiest, creepiest costumes for the best costume contest! This free event is for children 12 and under, and parent supervision is required.
For more information, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at
More like this story
- Kansas farm experts plan webinar on crop insurance
- Kansas Board of Education to examine school laws, bonds
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty