Braves boys soccer seeks to play spoiler in Basehor Thursday
The Braves will have one more shot at avoiding ending the regular season with a losing record on Thursday when they try to play spoiler at Basehor-Linwood’s senior night.
Bonner Springs fell to 0-12-2 after a 3-2 loss at Turner on Monday. Sophomore Tanner Shipman and senior Spencer Frank each scored goals for the Braves, and Frank also added an assist in the defeat. The loss was the third-straight Bonner Springs defeat by two goals or fewer. Bonner Springs has also gone to overtime three times this season.
More like this story
- Braves eliminated from soccer regionals, but not before notching first victory
- Local scoreboard: BSHS volleyball sweeps Turner, Mill Valley tops BLHS in league play
- Briefly: #BasehorSports and #BonnerSports round-up
- BLHS soccer shrugs off loss to Turner, beats Tongie
- Updated: Bobcats win back-to-back behind two Kincheloe hat tricks, Braves fall in O.T.