Library to have Scary Stories, Haunted Trails
Basehor Community Library is getting into the Halloween spirit with its annual Scary Stories in the Park and Haunted Trails in Basehor City Park, 15940 Leavenworth Road.
Bring a blanket or lawn chairs and join guest storyteller Joyce Slater for some spooky tales and hot chocolate at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26. After the stories, the library’s Teen Advisory Group will open its Haunted Trails to the public for a $1 donation, with free admission for those 3 and under. Finishing off the night will be s’mores in the shelter house at the end of the trail.
For more information, call the library at 913-724-2828.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets