City will address construction projects at open house
The city will have an open house information meeting at 5-7 p.m. Wednesday for several of its upcoming corridor management projects.
The projects include the 158th Street (US-24/40 to Wolf Creek Parkway), Wolf Creek Parkway (155th Street to 158th Street), and 155th Street (US-24-40 to Wolf Creek Parkway), which are jointly funded by Kansas Department of Transportation and the city.
The public is invited to stop by Basehor Community Library, 1400 158th St., to learn more about the projects and ask questions. Construction is scheduled to begin mid-summer 2013.
For more information or to provide input, contact City Engineer Mitch Pleak at 913-724-1370.
More like this story
- Wolf Creek Parkway construction begins Monday
- Wolf Creek Parkway extension set to open Nov. 5
- KDOT offers Basehor $1 million to connect 155th, 158th Streets north of 24-40
- State offers Basehor more than $1 million for improvements at 24-40 intersections
- Basehor City Council accepts $1 million grant to extend Wolf Creek Parkway