City will address construction projects at open house
The city will have an open house information meeting at 5-7 p.m. Wednesday for several of its upcoming corridor management projects.
The projects include the 158th Street (US-24/40 to Wolf Creek Parkway), Wolf Creek Parkway (155th Street to 158th Street), and 155th Street (US-24-40 to Wolf Creek Parkway), which are jointly funded by Kansas Department of Transportation and the city.
The public is invited to stop by Basehor Community Library, 1400 158th St., to learn more about the projects and ask questions. Construction is scheduled to begin mid-summer 2013.
For more information or to provide input, contact City Engineer Mitch Pleak at 913-724-1370.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives