Bonner Springs City Council agenda for Oct. 22
Bonner Springs City Council agenda for Monday, Oct. 22.
Workshop – 6:30 p.m.
Regular meeting – 7:30 p.m.
City Hall, 204 E. 2nd St.
• K-7 Corridor MOU
• Ordinance to amend parking lot ordinance for private use
• Kansas Business Women’s Week proclamation
• Citizen Concerns
• Minutes of the Oct. 8 meeting
• Claims for city operations
• Public Housing Authority claims
• Appointment to Vaughn Trent Community Services board
• Resolution to authorize sale of 2012-A Temporary Notes
• Award contract to Municipal Code for recodification of city’s code of ordinances
• Award KLINK project bid
• KDOT contract award for pedestrian trail, Phase IV, Shadyside to Morse
• City manager’s report
• Council items
• Mayor’s report