Braves boys soccer falls to 0-3 with loss at SM North Tuesday
Bonner Springs boys soccer fell to 0-3 after a 2-1 defeat to Shawnee Mission North at the Shawnee Mission Soccer Complex.
Senior Quinton Schneck scored the Braves’ lone goal, the first of the game off an errant pass from an SM North defender. The Indians tied in the second half before going ahead in the final 12 minutes of the game.
The Braves began a two-game road trip last week at Lawrence Free State, a 6-0 loss. They will return home for a 6 p.m. Thursday match, but reaching the win column won’t get much easier as Bishop Miege — the No. 2-ranked team in Class 5A— visits.
More like this story
- Long VA waits less of a problem in Kansas than elsewhere
- 2 Topeka nursing homes, Washburn partner on internships
- Basehor resident organizes ride for veterans' charities
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom