KCKCC to offer business solution series
A series of five Business Solution breakfast meetings will be held at Kansas City Kansas Community College this fall to help further economic expansion in Wyandotte and Leavenworth counties.
The kickoff breakfast will take place Tuesday, Sept. 18, at KCKCC’s Leavenworth Center, 225 Cherokee, with the final four sessions to take place at Room 2325 in the Jewell Student Center on the KCKCC campus, 7250 State Ave., starting Thursday, Sept. 20. The sessions run 7:30-9 a.m., with the cost $10 including breakfasts or $30 for persons pre-registering for the four meetings on the main campus.
Organizers say the series will allow area entrepreneurs and businesses to collaborate, learn and grow, with two or more experts presenting on each of the topics at each of the sessions.
The focus for the opening breakfast will be on the way businesses can operate in a more environmentally friendly way while saving money.
Reservations for any or all of the breakfast meetings can be made by contacting Jay Matlack at 913-288-7210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Basehor 2016 budget hearing moved to Aug. 17; bonds garner low interest rate
- Basehor's 2016 budget calls for property tax increase
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence