Pianist who’s performed around the world to play in Basehor
Pianist Sam Rotman will perform next week at Open Door Fellowship in Basehor.
The performance will be 7 p.m. Monday at the church, 14308 Fairmount Rd.
Rotman specializes in Beethoven and has performed more than 2,400 concerts in 58 countries, including one at Carnegie Hall in New York. He has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the Juilliard School in New York.
Admission is free, and an offering will be taken. Recordings and videos will be for sale. Rotman also will offer a “lesson with a master” at 5 p.m. Monday, and anyone interested can contact the church at 913-683-5277 if interested.
More like this story
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender