Basehor-Linwood boys win Santa Fe Invitational
Basehor-Linwood’s boys cross-country team won the Santa Fe Trail Invitational on Thursday, led by Tanner Tavis, Luke McGowan and Johnny Fulkerson.
The trio placed fifth, seventh and eighth, respectively. Also for the boys, Mark Vitt finished in 10th place and Casey Jones placed 14th.
Sophomore Quinnlyn Walcott led the girls team with a fourth-place finish as the Bobcats went on to place sixth in their race.
Basehor-Linwood returns to competition at 4 p.m. Wednesday in the Turner Invitational before the Sept. 15 Bonner Springs Invitational.
More like this story
- BLHS cross-country teams earn pair of victories in McBurney Invitational
- McGowan, Walcott lead Bobcats to team victories at West Franklin Invite
- Fulkerson signs with Baker cross country
- Bobcats place second in season-opening cross-country invitational
- Walcott takes 5th, BLHS girls 3rd at KVL Championships