Schwinn family reunion set for Sept. 30 in Leavenworth
The 11th reunion of the Schwinn descendants will start at 1 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 30, at the Schwinn Produce Farm Event Barn, 17624 Santa Fe Trail, Leavenworth.
The event will be a potluck meal with table service and beverages provided. Special recognition and announcements will follow the dinner. Those attending are asked to bring pictures, geneology material and scrapbooks to put on display.
Those unable to attend are asked to send a letter to one of the contact persons. Contacts for the event are: Herbert Schwinn, 913-682-0486; Evelyn Schwinn, 913-727-2528; and Miriam Seute, 913-651-6546.
More like this story
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- End of an era: BLHS teacher says goodbye after 35 years
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children