Babysitting class covers care basics, CPR
A course in Babysitter Training will be offered from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, at Kansas City Kansas Community College. Offered in partnership with the American Red Cross, the course is ideal for babysitters between the ages of 11 and 15 and covers safety, safe play, basic care, first aid, leadership, professionalism and Infant/Child CPR.
The class will be held in the Community Education Building on the east side of the KCKCC campus, 7250 State Ave. Participants should bring a sack lunch. The cost of the course is $60. Registration can be made by phone at 913-288-7660; or at kckcc.edu.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Report: Nearly 1 in 3 young U.S. adults too fat for military
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Attitudes slowly changing as awareness of mental health issues increases