Bobcats boys soccer defeats Sumner Academy 3-0
Basehor-Linwood boys soccer improved to 3-5 after a 3-0 victory against Sumner Academy on Monday.
Trey Kincheloe, Sammy Seaton and Jared Kenton each scored goals for the Bobcats, who added two second-half goals to a 1-0 halftime lead.
“I thought we passed the ball around better than we have all year and collectively we played hard and worked together to pull out the win,” Basehor-Linwood coach Austin Knipp said.
Knipp credited a strong warmup before the game, commending his team in consecutive matches for its effort.
The Bobcats returned to practice with high expectations ahead of what looks to be a stern road test at Mill Valley at 6 p.m. on Wednesday.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas GOP, Democrats plan early March presidential caucuses
- Ex-candidate Wolf confronts Kansas Sen. Moran at town hall
- Former Senate candidate: Board has ended probe of Facebook posts
- No charges after federal probe into Kansas election loans