Basehor-Linwood homecoming kicks off next week
Homecoming events for Basehor-Linwood High School will kick off next week with the theme Hero’s Homecoming.
On Thursday, Sept. 27, the public is invited to the bonfire at the high school, which will begin at 8:15 p.m.
On Friday, the parade will start at 5:30 p.m. and run along 155th Street between Leavenworth and Parallel roads. To enter a float for the parade, call the high school office at 913-724-2266 before Sept. 27 to be eligible for cash prizes. Winning floats will be announced at the football game Friday.
BLHS will face Turner at 7 p.m., and royalty will be introduced at halftime.
Before the game, the BLHS Booster Club will offer a Bobcat Meal Deal for $5 at the stadium entrance. Meals include a barbecue sandwich, hamburger or hot dog and come with chips and water. The meals will be served from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
The homecoming dance will conclude the festivities after the football game and will last until 11:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Kansas House tax panel to meet seeking to plug budget hole
- Basehor-Linwood USD 458 board sets special meeting
- The Business of Growing: Basehor farm's herb production continues to expand
- Kansas Legislature's annual session likely to hit 100th day
- Concerns spread over announcement of Thriftway closure