City now offering online pay option for utility bills
Basehor residents can now pay their sewer and trash bill online with the city’s new payment option.
In order to participate, residents must set up an online-bill-pay account on the city’s website, cityofbasehor.org, and enter their account number and amount they paid the previous month.
A processing fee of $1.50 will be added to the payment. For more information, call City Hall at 913-724-1370.
More like this story
- Young would-be robber's effort stymied by clerk's stare
- Armed teenager running toward school shot by police officer
- Supreme Court: Intoxication no excuse for shooting at police
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon