City now offering online pay option for utility bills
Basehor residents can now pay their sewer and trash bill online with the city’s new payment option.
In order to participate, residents must set up an online-bill-pay account on the city’s website, cityofbasehor.org, and enter their account number and amount they paid the previous month.
A processing fee of $1.50 will be added to the payment. For more information, call City Hall at 913-724-1370.
More like this story
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri