- Go Dog Go walk raises funds for humane society
- 02:12 p.m., September 24, 2012 Updated 12:16 p.m.
- Residents from all over Leavenworth County showed up to raise money for the Leavenworth County Humane Society at Go Dog Go on Saturday.
- Tonganoxie woman found guilty of three counts animal cruelty
- September 24, 2012
- A 34-year-old Tonganoxie woman has been found guilty of three counts of animal cruelty in Leavenworth County District Court. Sarah Hoppins, 34, was found guilty of the charges Friday after judge Gunnar Sundby heard from witnesses for the defense.
- Schuler leads BSHS boys cross-country to third in Ottawa, girls fourth
- 10:42 a.m., September 24, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- The Bonner Springs boys cross-country team placed third at the Ottawa Invitational on Saturday, led by Austin Schuler’s third-overall finish.