Boys soccer: Bobcats take control, Braves downed on road
Trey Kincheloe recorded a hat trick as the Basehor-Linwood boys soccer team broke open a tie to defeat Piper, 4-2, on Monday.
The Bobcats (4-6) took control of a back and forth match to build and maintain a two-goal advantage.
“I thought we had good moments in the first half as well as sluggish moments, but collectively the entire game we played very well,” coach Austin Knipp said.
Gage Zumbrunn also scored for the Bobcats, who will next host Lansing at 6 p.m. on Oct. 4.
Gardner-Edgerton downs Braves
The Bonner Springs boys soccer team fell 10-0 at Gardner-Edgerton on Monday to fall to 0-7-2.
The Braves return home to host Ottawa at 6 p.m. on Monday.
More like this story
- Kincheloe hat trick powers Basehor-Linwood 6-0 victory against Maranatha
- Bobcats boys soccer falls 5-1 at Miege, hosts Tonganoxie Thursday
- Updated: Bobcats win back-to-back behind two Kincheloe hat tricks, Braves fall in O.T.
- BLHS soccer crushes Perry, falls to St. James
- Basehor-Linwood boys soccer ends losing streak Monday, strong in defeat on Tuesday