BSHS project grad bike run set this weekend
BSHS Project Grad for the Class of 2013 will have a Motorcycle Run and Silent Auction beginning at 10 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 29.
The event, which will take place rain or shine, starts with registration from 10 a.m. to noon at Kobi’s Bar and Grill, 113 Oak Street. The poker-run ride will make four stops in the following order before returning to Kobi’s: Slow Ride in Lawrence, Helen’s Hilltop in Tonganoxie, Sharks Cove in Basehor and Twister’s in Bonner Springs.
Single registration is $25 for one Poker Hand and one t-shirt or $40 for a couple with two poker hands and one t-shirt. Prizes will be awarded for best and worst poker hands.
For those who don’t want to participate in the poker run, the silent auction will be available at Kobi’s from noon to 6:30 p.m. Auction items include a signed Marcus Allen Chiefs jersey, Kansas City Royals Alumni signed baseball, a suite at local hotel, massages, pedicures and gift cards.
Organizers are still seeking volunteers and auction donations. For more information contact Lisa at 913-961-2547 or Starla Newberry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education