Oct. 16 FIFA World Cup qualifier at Livestrong Sporting Park sold out
The Oct. 16 FIFA World Cup Qualifier between the U.S. Men’s National Team and Guatemala at Livestrong Sporting Park in Kansas City, Kan., has been sold out.
Fans are encouraged to attend a free public training session at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 14 at the stadium.
Fans can register on ussoccer.com for the chance to win a meeting with U.S. Men’s National Team head coach Jurgen Klinsmann at the stadium prior to the session.
Admission and parking for the event are free.
The Oct. 16 qualifier will kick off at 6 p.m. and will be broadcast live on ESPN2, WatchESPN and the Univision family. Fans can also follow along on ussoccer.com’s MatchTracker and on Twitter at @ussoccer.
Livestrong Sporting Park’s tenants, Sporting Kansas City, remain atop the Eastern Conference Standings and, at 16-7-7, are just five points behind San Jose for the MLS’ best record. Sporting KC will host the Chicago Fire at 7:30 p.m. on Friday in a match between the two top teams in the Eastern Conference. The Fire sit just two points behind Sporting KC.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood softball program to host camp
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Bonner's 9th annual Marble Day debuts mascot