School district earns 35 Standards of Excellence
Basehor-Linwood School District earned 35 Standards of Excellence this week after scoring well on standardized tests.
Basehor Intermediate School won the most in the district with Standards of Excellence in third-, fourth- and fifth- grade reading and math, as well as building-wide awards for reading, math and science.
Glenwood Ridge and Linwood elementary schools fared well, too, with GRES earning Standards of Excellence in third-, fourth- and fifth- grade reading and math and building-wide awards for reading and math. LES earned awards in fourth- and fifth-grade reading; third-, fourth- and fifth-grade math; and building-wide reading, math and science.
Standards of Excellence at Basehor-Linwood Middle School were awarded for sixth-grade reading, seventh- and eighth-grade reading and math, and building-wide reading, math and science.
Basehor-Linwood High School received building-wide reading and math awards. The high school is only eligible for building-wide awards because only one grade is tested.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Bike Show honors Kobi’s founder, benefits Vaughn-Trent
- Kansas clergy says refugee order violates religious liberty