Farmers’ market opens Saturday
Basehor Historical Society’s farmers’ market opens for the season Saturday, May 4.
The market, located at the northwest corner of 155th Street and State Avenue, is open 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Kansas House soundly rejects plan to avert steep budget cuts