Basehor VFW to have benefit spaghetti dinner Friday
Basehor VFW Post 11499 will host a benefit spaghetti dinner from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Friday. All proceeds from the dinner will go toward the purchase of athletic equipment for community fifth- and sixth-grade football teams. The dinner will take place at the VFW post, 2806 N. 155th Street.
More like this story
- KCMO gallery plans Ulmer exhibit
- Kansas City Connection: The Sundry shows off its suppliers
- Kansas City Connection: The art of ‘Rising Up,’ and visiting some old haunts
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books