Preseason scrimmages set for BLHS, BSHS fall sports teams
Basehor-Linwood and Bonner Springs football fans will again get a chance to take a look at each school's teams in a pair of scrimmages later this month.
Basehor-Linwood's annual Meet the Bobcats event will take place inside the football stadium on Aug. 29, with a football scrimmage running from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Also that night, Bonner Springs' volleyball team will scrimmage at 6:30 p.m.
On Aug. 30, the BSHS football team will scrimmage at 6 p.m. as part of the school's annual Black and Orange Scrimmage/Football Jamboree. Gates open at David Jaynes Field at 5:15 p.m. and admission is $3 for adults and $1 for students, while kids 5 and younger will be admitted for free. All money raised will go to the BSHS and Clark Middle School football teams.
To report more events, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books