- Basehor police calls for Dec. 16-22
- 12:25 p.m., December 26, 2013 Updated 12:25 p.m.
- A look at last week’s 911 calls in Basehor.
- Report: Kansas hospitals hire lobbyist to push Medicaid expansion
- 10:33 a.m., December 26, 2013 Updated 10:33 a.m.
- The Kansas Hospital Association has hired a former Republican cabinet secretary to develop a plan for expanding Medicaid that the group hopes Gov. Sam Brownback and the GOP-led Kansas Legislature can support.
- New USD 458 classes add to career pathways experience
- 10:20 a.m., December 26, 2013 Updated 10:20 a.m.
- Basehor-Linwood High School will begin several new classes starting in 2014 aimed at enhancing career pathways experience.