BLHS theater students to stage ‘Headin’ for the Hills’
Basehor-Linwood High School students will present their winter play, “Headin’ for the Hills” Feb. 7-9.
Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for students, children and seniors. Preformances will be at 7 p.m. each day at the BLHS auditorium.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules