BLHS theater students to stage ‘Headin’ for the Hills’
Basehor-Linwood High School students will present their winter play, “Headin’ for the Hills” Feb. 7-9.
Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for students, children and seniors. Preformances will be at 7 p.m. each day at the BLHS auditorium.
More like this story
- Basehor to make push for EMS service improvements
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station