Humane society to offer spay/neuter transport
Leavenworth County Humane Society’s next pet spay/neuter transport will be in Basehor on Thursday, Feb. 14.
The reduced-cost program is open to all Leavenworth County residents. The pet package includes surgery, core vaccinations, microchip and parasite treatment as needed for $65 for cats and $95 for dogs. Cats must weigh 3 pounds and dogs must be at least 16 weeks of age for full services.
Feral (barn) cats are welcome for a cost of $25, which includes spay/neuter, core vaccinations, parasite treatment and ear-tip to identify the cat as sterilized.
Register by Monday, Feb. 11 at lchsinc.org/spay-neuter-registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Retirement celebration set for USD 458 bus coordinator
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Basehor-Linwood softball program to host camp