‘Headin’ for the Hills’ starts Thursday at BLHS auditorium
Basehor-Linwood High School students will present their winter play, “Headin’ for the Hills” starting Thursday.
Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for students, children and seniors. Preformances will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the BLHS auditorium.
More like this story
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- KanCare starting ombudsman volunteer program in 3 places
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Basehor library program offers tips on butterfly, bird habitats