‘Headin’ for the Hills’ starts Thursday at BLHS auditorium
Basehor-Linwood High School students will present their winter play, “Headin’ for the Hills” starting Thursday.
Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for students, children and seniors. Preformances will be at 7 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the BLHS auditorium.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books