City wants more applicants for city administrator
City officials have decided to put the search for a new city administrator on hold temporarily until after city elections in April.
Citing the low number of applications received and the upcoming election, Mayor David Breuer said city council members may revise the job requirements to attract more candidates and continue the search.
Breuer said the education requirement set forth may be too stringent, and a candidate’s professional experience should be taken into account as well.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction