Woman uninjured in minor accident Tuesday night
The driver of a car that ended up in a ditch was not injured in a one-vehicle accident that took place about 8 p.m. Tuesday in Basehor.
Anjelika Surprise, 18, Tonganoxie, was driving south on 150th Street in a 2002 Pontiac car preparing to turn on to State Avenue when her vehicle slid on some ice and went into the ditch, Basehor Police Chief Lloyd Martley said Thursday.
Surprise was not injured and her car sustained minor damage. The vehicle was towed out and Surprise was able to drive the vehicle from the scene.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs city employee Justine Smith
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Verruckt is 'terrifying, but great,' says KCK mayor
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs Senior Center's Gloria Ochoa
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs High secretary Cindy Stephens