Basehor Chamber still taking applications for membership
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce is still accepting 2013 membership applications.
The chamber works to improve the business and economic potential in Basehor and provides programs, business resources, networking opportunities, government advocacy and community support.
Members receive many benefits, including: luncheons and sponsored events, gaining new business contacts and customers, recognition as a reputable and community-minded business, learning opportunities and professional development, Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development Program, marketing and promotion efforts and more.
The chamber requests that all membership applications be received by Friday, Jan. 11. For more information, call Ashley Razak at 913-724-9000.
More like this story
- Man charged in Jewish site killings sought to explain motive
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri
- High court to hear Kansas plea to reinstate death sentences
- Confirmed mountain lion sightings rise in Missouri, Kansas