BLMS administrator named principal of year at state level
Basehor-Linwood Middle School principal Mike Wiley has been named Exemplary Middle School Principal of the Year by Kansas Association of Middle School Administrators (KAMSA).
Wiley is one of three to win the award. He and the other two award winners will be honored at the KAMSA Spring Conference Luncheon May 6 at Washburn Rural Middle School in Topeka.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues