BSHS boys to defend Baldwin Invitational title next week
The Bonner Springs boys basketball team will begin its defense of the Baldwin Invitational title it won last year at 4 p.m., Tuesday Jan. 15 against KC Christian.
The Braves (3-5, 1-4 Kaw Valley League) enter the tournament as the No. 4 seed. The winner of Tuesday’s game will play the winner of the No. 1 Wellsville vs. No. 8 Perry-Lecompton game, which will be played at 7 p.m. that night.
Other teams in the Baldwin Invitational include Baldwin, Bishop Ward, Anderson County and Augusta.
Stay tuned to bonnersprings.com for more.
More like this story
- Follow Live: BSHS boys play host to Chrisman
- Bonner Spring earns Baldwin Invitational title with 47-32 win
- Braves defeat KC Christian in Baldwin Invitational first-round game
- Brackets released for BSHS boys, girls season-opening tournaments
- Taking a look back: BSHS winter teams bid farewell to decorated seniors