BSHS boys advance to fourth straight Baldwin Invitational final
For the fourth straight year, the Bonner Springs boys basketball team will meet Baldwin in the championship game of the Baldwin Invitational.
Seniors Austen Twombley and Tyler Howell scored 17 and six points, respectively, to lead the Braves to a 34-25 win against Wellsville on Friday.
Twombley helped secure the win, going 6 of 6 from the free-throw line in the fourth quarter. Junior Jordan Jackson, meanwhile added five points, all in the second half.
BSHS will try to win its fourth straight Baldwin Invitational championship when it meets the Bulldogs at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. Stay tuned to bonnersprings.com for the latest.
More like this story
- BSHS boys downed in Baldwin title game, will hold benefit Tuesday
- BSHS girls, boys sweep Bishop Ward to extend winning streaks
- Bonner Springs boys fall to Piper in Panther Invitational final
- Braves defeat KC Christian in Baldwin Invitational first-round game
- BSHS boys' season ends with sub-state loss at Tonganoxie