Basehor police calls: Jan. 21-22
• Criminal damage to property, car was egged while driving, unable to locate person egging, 12:33 a.m., 155th Street and Leavenworth Road
• Miscellaneous/information report, assist vehicle in field, driver said clutch went out, 2:04 a.m., Kansas Highway 7 and Leavenworth Road
• Alarm at water treatment plant, 2:44 a.m., 2300 block of North 158th Street
• Keep the peace, deprivation of property, 10:37 a.m., 15500 block of Crestwood Drive
• Fraud, computer crimes, 12:22 p.m., 700 block of North 154th Place
• Traffic complaint, no current proof of insurance, speeding, 8:57 p.m., 166th Street and Evans Road
• Alarm, canceled, 5:11 a.m., 2300 block of North 158th Street
• First aid assist, referred to EMS, 11:11 a.m., 2600 block of North 156th Street
• Larceny, theft at Basehor-Linwood High School on Dec. 10, 12:38 p.m.
• Keep the peace, individual picking up his personal belongings, 1:30 P.M., 15500 Crestwood Drive
• House alarm, call canceled by alarm company, 2:42 p.m., 15300 block of Pin Oak Drive
• Theft and criminal damage to property, 4:30 p.m., Donahoo Road and 141st Street
• Traffic complaint, speeding and drivers license revoked/suspended, 7:39 p.m.