Basehor-Linwood grad to have book signing
Niki Svenson, a 2004 graduate of Basehor-Linwood High School, will be in town this weekend to promote her newly completed children’s book, “Mime for Michael.”
A book signing will take place at 9 a.m. Saturday at First State Bank and Trust, 15506 Pinehurst Drive. The book won’t be on shelves until July 30, but Svenson will have copies available for purchase at the signing.
More like this story
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive
- Edwardsville residents question legality of 'halfway house'
- Free teen driving program offered this weekend at Bonner Springs amphiteater
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park