Open house for Leavenworth County trails maps postponed
The Leavenworth County Port Authority Trails committee has developed a comprehensive map of existing trails in Leavenworth County that will be on display at a date to be determined — it just won't be next week.
The Leavenworth County Port Authority Trails committee has developed a comprehensive map of existing trails in Leavenworth County that was scheduled to be on display next Tuesday at the Tonganoxie Public Library. But the event has been postponed to a date that's yet to be determined.
The maps will be a guide to hiking, biking and walking trails in the area.
For more information, visit lvcotrails.org.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises