Leavenworth County Fair schedule: Day 2
LEAVENWORTH COUNTY FAIR SCHEDULE
Wednesday, July 31
4-H AND OPEN CLASS SCHEDULE
• 4-H bucket calf consultation judging, Big Top Tent
• 4-H/open class flower entries accepted
• 4-HCloverbudentriesacceptedand judged, Tonganoxie 4-H building.
• 4-H/FFA tractor operators event, check in at the 4-H office.
• Alpaca demonstration, livestock arena
• 4-H/FFA and open class poultry showmanship judging, poultry barn.
• 4-H rocket launch, baseball field
• 4-H/FFA beef consultation judging, livestock show arena.
• 4-H and open class flower judging, home economics building.
• 4-H bucket calf fitting and showmanship judging, livestock show arena.
• 4-H/FFA and open class poultry show, poultry barn.
• 4-H/FFA and open class market and other goat show
• 4-H/FFA and open class market lamb show/sheep breeding show and showmanship judging, livestock show arena
• Hot Rod Garden Tractors and Motorcycle Riding. For more information, call Marty Morehead at 913-980-9255
• Silas Dogan Band and All of the Above, Big Top Tent, free admission.
MASTER GARDENER SCHEDULE
• 3 p.m.: Got Weeds? — An overview of the common lawn and garden weeds in our area and what to do about them.
• 5 p.m.: GotWeeds? — An overview of the common lawnand garden weeds in our area and what to do about them.
• 6 p.m.: Building a Rain Garden — How one Master Gardener solved the problem of too much water in her yard.
• 7 p.m.: Building a Rain Garden — How one Master Gardener solved the problem of too much water in her yard.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Kansas City reaches deal to create 'Smart City' network
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests