Kasick, Lackner earn first-team all-state softball honors
Two Basehor-Linwood softball players earned Class 4A first-team All-State selections following the 2013 season.
Junior Allison Kasick was recognized as a first-team infielder and fellow junior Katie Lackner earned a first-team outfielder selection.
The Bobcats went 14-7 in 2013 and earned a share of the Kaw Valley League championship after splitting a season-opening doubleheader against Mill Valley.
More like this story
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers