Basehor Chamber to host luncheon Thursday
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce will will host a luncheon at noon today at the 24/40 Roadside Cafe.
Leavenworth County Commissioner Denix Bixby and County Administrator Pat Hurley will serve as guest speakers at the luncheon. They will give a state of the county update and a legislative update.
Cost for lunch is $8.50. The event is open to the public, but space is limited. RSVP at 913-724-9000 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books