Basehor Chamber to host luncheon Thursday
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce will will host a luncheon at noon today at the 24/40 Roadside Cafe.
Leavenworth County Commissioner Denix Bixby and County Administrator Pat Hurley will serve as guest speakers at the luncheon. They will give a state of the county update and a legislative update.
Cost for lunch is $8.50. The event is open to the public, but space is limited. RSVP at 913-724-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food