Basehor Chamber to host luncheon Thursday
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce will will host a luncheon at noon today at the 24/40 Roadside Cafe.
Leavenworth County Commissioner Denix Bixby and County Administrator Pat Hurley will serve as guest speakers at the luncheon. They will give a state of the county update and a legislative update.
Cost for lunch is $8.50. The event is open to the public, but space is limited. RSVP at 913-724-9000 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Bonner's 9th annual Marble Day debuts mascot
- Dairy Days announces parking changes due to rain
- Summer may be half over, but there are still events to be enjoyed
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Art festival, patriotic celebration to take over Downtown Bonner June 27