Cricket announces new date for Mumford and Sons
Cricket Wireless Amphitheater in Bonner Springs today announced that the Mumford & Sons concert, originally scheduled earlier this month, has been rescheduled for Sept. 20.
Ticket sales for the concert, first set for June 17, sold out in 12 minutes, setting a new record for the venue since New West Presentations took over its management in 2008. The band was forced to cancel the concert and several others when its bass player underwent an operation on a blood clot in his brain.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Wyandotte County's housing growth continues