Council on aging seeks input from residents
Leavenworth County Council on Aging will have a public hearing at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 17, for residents to provide input on the agency’s programs.
Community members are asked to attend to comment and make suggestions on the needs of older adults, as well as evaluate the effectiveness of current programs.
The hearing will be at the Leavenworth County Council on Aging office, 1830 S. Broadway, Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Hallmark seeks to cut 200 jobs in next several months
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'