Council on aging seeks input from residents
Leavenworth County Council on Aging will have a public hearing at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 17, for residents to provide input on the agency’s programs.
Community members are asked to attend to comment and make suggestions on the needs of older adults, as well as evaluate the effectiveness of current programs.
The hearing will be at the Leavenworth County Council on Aging office, 1830 S. Broadway, Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking