Developmental screenings available Friday in Basehor
Leavenworth County public school districts are offering free developmental screenings for children ranging in age from infants to 5 years old from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Friday at First Baptist Church in Basehor.
Children will be screened in the skill areas of communication, personal/social, fine and gross motor, hearing, vision, cognitive and self-help.
Call Jenny Patterson at 913-727-1755 to make an appointment.
More like this story
- Constant campaigning creating apathetic voters
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas sets up voter fraud website
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals