Election stories updated to allow comments
Comments on some election-related stories on The Chieftain and Sentinel’s websites previously may have appeared to be disabled. This was not intentional.
In the website administration, when a story is more than 30 days old, its comments are automatically shut down. The Chieftain and Sentinel staff have worked to repost some stories with local candidates’ questionnaire responses that were more than 30 days old so that comments can continue through Election Day on April 2.
For more information, or if you find a story that still has comments disabled, contact The Chieftain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-232-6511.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas Attorney General criticizes federal home health laws
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Former police officer buys Bonner office building