Area Agency on Aging to hold meetings in Bonner, KCK
The Wyandotte/Leavenworth Area Agency on Aging and the Aging and Disability Services will host two public hearings, including one in Bonner Springs, to receive feedback and input regarding senior services in Wyandotte and Leavenworth Counties.
The first is set for 10 a.m. Monday, May 13, at Sunrise Towers, 15 N. 10th St., Kansas City, Kan. The second will take place in Bonner at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 15, at the Bonner Springs Senior Center, 200 E. Third St.
For more information, contact the Wyandotte/Leavenworth Area Agency on Aging and Disability Resource Center at 913-573-8531.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons