Basehor student pursues master’s degree in engineering
Maggie Schroeder, a 2008 graduate of Basehor-Linwood High School, recently graduated from Missouri University of Science and Technology with degrees in both civil engineering and architectural engineering.
She will pursue a master’s degree in structural engineering at Missouri S & T this fall after a summer internship with HNTB in Kansas City, Mo.
More like this story
- Brownback to take action on bill regulating Uber drivers
- Insurance companies say 2014 exchange members older, sicker
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday